Opening Bank Account in Dubai
One of the most important part of a business is to have a bank account. Post issuing the business license it’s time to open the company’s bank account. A business bank account will allow you to handle all the business financial transactions and start trading. Most institutions in the UAE will require a business bank account to start trading.
Our Banking expert team can save you the hassle of dealing with the paperwork and assist you on every step towards setting up your bank account.
- Assistance with a bank account opening with the most trusted banks across the UAE.
- Compiling and preparing all the documentation that the bank requires.
- Coordinating and Liaising with the bank on your behalf.
- Set up the bank appointment with the bank representative.
- Be present and assist you during the bank meeting.
- Valid passport copy.
- Emirates ID and residence visa copy.
- Full set of certified company incorporation documents.
- 6 months of personal bank statements.
- Company profile.
- Personal profile.